Certificate Course in Deep Learning Algorithms
Master Learning Representation, Structures and Applications
EARN YOUR DIGITAL BADGE:
This Course, Deep Learning Algorithms, introduces to concepts and applications in Deep Learning, including various kinds of Neural Networks for supervised and unsupervised learning. This will then delve deeper and apply Deep Learning by building models and algorithms. You’ll also master Deep Learning at scale by leveraging GPU accelerated hardware for image and video processing, as well as object recognition in Computer Vision.
B.Tech , B.Sc (Mathematics, Computers, Electronics), Computer Programming Skills - Eg: C++ or Java, Foundation in Mathematics
In this course, you will learn amongst other things, about IBM Big Data and Watson Applications, Reference Architecture, How random forest classifier is used in Big data driven application for Artificial intelligence enabling etc. In this course, you will also learn how to apply Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning techniques to big data, data science applications – for feature selection, feature extraction, dimension reduction etc. that fast track deep learning in machine vision and computer vision systems. For example, you can understand how to use TensorFlow, conduct Time Series Analysis for Deep Learning.
You will also learn how to leverage the pre-trained models to fast track machine and deep learning and building next generation AI based systems.
- Course: Introduction to Deep Learning
- Course: Natural Language Processing Foundation
- Course: Neural Network Algorithms
- Course: Fundamentals of Deep Learning: Recurrent Neural Network & Course: Applications of Deep Learning for NLP.
- Fundamental concepts of Deep Learning, including various Neural Networks for supervised and unsupervised learning.
- Application of Deep Learning Algorithms;
- Know about TensorFlow
- Know about IBM Big Data and Watson Applications
- Know about the IBM Big Data and Watson Architecture
- Know how to apply AI, Deep learning techniques in Big Data, Data Science Applications
- Know how to apply Random Forest Classifier and algorithms to Dimension Reduction
- Know how to apply AI and Deep Learning algorithms to Image Classification, Feature Selection, Feature Extraction
- Know how to apply AI and Deep Learning algorithms to Image Segmentation, Object Recognition
- Know how to apply AI and Deep Learning algorithms for Machine Learning and Computer Vision Applications
- Know how to conduct Time Series Analysis for Deep Learning
Kameshwar Eranki is a Serial Entrepreneur and Founder and CEO of Silicon Valley-based Innovation and IP Management company, VajraSoft Inc. (VSI). VSI promotes disruptive technology innovations, fast tracks IP Commercialization, co-creates global innovation hubs and accelerates Innovations from Lab to Market. Mr. Eranki is also Founder & Chairman of Proactiff Digital Healthcare and is a strategic investor and mentor in many pioneering startups. As a global Innovation and IP Commercialization expert, he has led the transformation of several major commercial enterprises, as well as, educational entities in several countries.
Kamesh has designed and is now deploying 54 graduate (MS) program courses for Universities globally and offers 350+ certificate programs in Innovation, IP Management and Technology Commercialization. Kameshwar works globally with Fortune 500 companies and is involved in over 850 startups - from Silicon Valley to UK to Dubai to India and has received numerous awards including “Entrepreneur of the Year 2019” from the Indo-American Foundation.
As the original architect of E-learning, Mr. Eranki revolutionized how education is delivered online. He also created online/internet banking and was the originator of E-commerce as well. He has now assumed the greatest challenge to date which is to radically reform healthcare systems worldwide - transforming them from reactive “sickcare” models to proactive, preventive "healthcare" systems. This healthcare designed for the future is enabled with IoT and Point-of-care Health devices and delivers digital health, remote patient care monitoring, digital therapeutics and real-world Evidence-based care including comprehensive Integrative Medicine Modalities. In addition to global speaking engagements, Kameshwar has been featured in 500+ magazines, articles and industry publications. He holds an MS in Electronic Commerce and MS in E-Business Systems and Technologies from Golden Gate University, San Francisco and lives in Silicon Valley, USA.