The Internet of Things (IoT) has numerous applications in healthcare, from remote monitoring to smart sensors and medical device integration. It has the potential to not only improve patient outcome and patient safety but also improve how caregivers, healthcare providers deliver care.
Set to become a $163 billion industry by 2022, IoT Healthcare sector is growing exponentially. Learn and gain an understanding of IoT Healthcare innovations and the healthcare trends and opportunities. Enhance the knowledge on how the IoT enabled wearable devices are influencing remote patient care management, personalized care, improving the patient outcomes and reducing the costs, and impacting how healthcare is monitored and delivered.
- Understand Healthcare Innovations Landscape
- A Perspective of Global IoT Healthcare Market
- Healthcare Trends and Opportunities
- IoT Medical Devices in Action-Remote Patient Health Management- Telemonitoring
- Wireless Implantable Medical Devices
- IoT Healthcare Wearable Products
- Healthcare Innovations Landscape
- Application Areas of IoT in Healthcare
- IoT Healthcare Technology Innovations Landscape
- IoT Healthcare: Wearable Technologies Innovations Landscape
- IoT Healthcare – Investments in IoT Landscape
- Future of Healthcare and Analytics
- IoT Healthcare Analytics – Now and Beyond
- Future of IoT based Healthcare is just Great!
- How to use Wi-Fi chip for collecting and sending Health data
- How to monitor Physical Fitness, Monitor Sleep
- How Accelerometer works
- How Magnetometer works
- Learn how to monitor the vital signs using IoT Healthcare devices
- Learn how to measure ECG, Blood Pressure, Heart Rate and SPO2 of people using IoT of Healthcare devices
- Know how to interpret ECG Waveforms
- Know how to perform Fitness Tracking
- Know how to perform Sleep Monitoring
Kameshwar Eranki is a Serial Entrepreneur and Founder and CEO of Silicon Valley-based Innovation and IP Management company, VajraSoft Inc. (VSI). VSI promotes disruptive technology innovations, fast tracks IP Commercialization, co-creates global innovation hubs and accelerates Innovations from Lab to Market. Mr. Eranki is also Founder & Chairman of Proactiff Digital Healthcare and is a strategic investor and mentor in many pioneering startups. As a global Innovation and IP Commercialization expert, he has led the transformation of several major commercial enterprises, as well as, educational entities in several countries.
Kamesh has designed and is now deploying 54 graduate (MS) program courses for Universities globally and offers 350+ certificate programs in Innovation, IP Management and Technology Commercialization. Kameshwar works globally with Fortune 500 companies and is involved in over 850 startups - from Silicon Valley to UK to Dubai to India and has received numerous awards including “Entrepreneur of the Year 2019” from the Indo-American Foundation.
As the original architect of E-learning, Mr. Eranki revolutionized how education is delivered online. He also created online/internet banking and was the originator of E-commerce as well. He has now assumed the greatest challenge to date which is to radically reform healthcare systems worldwide - transforming them from reactive “sickcare” models to proactive, preventive "healthcare" systems. This healthcare designed for the future is enabled with IoT and Point-of-care Health devices and delivers digital health, remote patient care monitoring, digital therapeutics and real-world Evidence-based care including comprehensive Integrative Medicine Modalities. In addition to global speaking engagements, Kameshwar has been featured in 500+ magazines, articles and industry publications. He holds an MS in Electronic Commerce and MS in E-Business Systems and Technologies from Golden Gate University, San Francisco and lives in Silicon Valley, USA.
PreviewLecture 1 - Introduction (2:48)
PreviewLecture 2 - Understanding Advanced Healthcare Landscape (16:55)
StartLecture 3 - Healthcare Innovations Landscape (5:50)
StartLecture 4 - Future of Healthcare & Analytics (4:26)
StartLecture 5 - Strategic Takeaways (2:22)
StartLecture 6 - IoT Device Wifi Connectivity (43:46)
StartLecture 7 - IoT Device Development Platform (13:49)
StartLecture 8 - IoT Device Cholestrol ECG Graphs (38:12)
PreviewLecture 1 - IoT Device Development Platform (a) (30:43)
StartLecture 2 - IoT Device Development Platform (b) (45:01)
StartLecture 3 - IoT Device Development Platform (c) (30:47)
StartLecture 4 - IoT Device Development Platform (d) (17:29)
StartLecture 5 - IoT Device Development Platform (e) (5:59)
PreviewLecture 6 - IoT Device Accelerometer - NXP Promo (13:37)
StartLecture 7 - IoT Device Accelerometer - NXP (62:25)