This course, Fair Use of Copyrighted Work, offers you what you need to know with respect to fair use of copyrighted work. You get a hands-on deep perspective on fair use.
- Know what is Fair Use as defined by Copyright Law
- Fair Use of Copyrighted Works
- Measuring Fair Use
- Four Factors
- Purpose and Character of Use
- Nature of the Copyrighted Work
- Amount and Substantiability of portion taken
- Eggect of the Use on the potential market
- Infringement Cases and Remedies
- What is "fair use"?
- What is Fair use of coprighted work?
- Measuring fair use
- Four factors of fair use
- What considerations are relevant in applying the first fair use factoróthe purpose and character of the use?
- What considerations are relevant in applying the second fair use factoróthe nature of the copyrighted work?
- What considerations are relevant in applying the third fair use factoróthe amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole?
- What considerations are relevant in applying the fourth fair use factoróthe effect upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work?
- How should one weigh the various factors in arriving at a determination whether there is fair use?
- Infringement Cases and Remedies
- Know how to use copyright for your business
- Gain hands-on skill to manage fair use of copyrighted work
- Know the legal provisions for fair use, measure of fair use
- Know what considerations are applied for fair use
Kameshwar Eranki is a Serial Entrepreneur and Founder and CEO of Silicon Valley-based Innovation and IP Management company, VajraSoft Inc. (VSI). VSI promotes disruptive technology innovations, fast tracks IP Commercialization, co-creates global innovation hubs and accelerates Innovations from Lab to Market. Mr. Eranki is also Founder & Chairman of Proactiff Digital Healthcare and is a strategic investor and mentor in many pioneering startups. As a global Innovation and IP Commercialization expert, he has led the transformation of several major commercial enterprises, as well as, educational entities in several countries.
Kamesh has designed and is now deploying 54 graduate (MS) program courses for Universities globally and offers 350+ certificate programs in Innovation, IP Management and Technology Commercialization. Kameshwar works globally with Fortune 500 companies and is involved in over 850 startups - from Silicon Valley to UK to Dubai to India and has received numerous awards including “Entrepreneur of the Year 2019” from the Indo-American Foundation.
As the original architect of E-learning, Mr. Eranki revolutionized how education is delivered online. He also created online/internet banking and was the originator of E-commerce as well. He has now assumed the greatest challenge to date which is to radically reform healthcare systems worldwide - transforming them from reactive “sickcare” models to proactive, preventive "healthcare" systems. This healthcare designed for the future is enabled with IoT and Point-of-care Health devices and delivers digital health, remote patient care monitoring, digital therapeutics and real-world Evidence-based care including comprehensive Integrative Medicine Modalities. In addition to global speaking engagements, Kameshwar has been featured in 500+ magazines, articles and industry publications. He holds an MS in Electronic Commerce and MS in E-Business Systems and Technologies from Golden Gate University, San Francisco and lives in Silicon Valley, USA.